Monday, March 30, 2009

Catch them all?

So, there was no Cynical News episode last week. Mainly because my computer died and I had to reformat it, plus there was no time with the exam I needed to take on Thursday, plus the homework assignment I had for Speciation and Phylogeny, and Donna's Birthday.

I did manage to start Pokemon Fire Red. If anyone has any helpful hints or suggestions feel free to email me:
jmejia1187@gmail.com

So far, I have not obtained my first badge. I did however manage to capture some pokemon, and evolve others. Right now I own 12 Pokemon. Here they are:
Squirtle, Caterprie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedril, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Mankey and Pikachu!

I will keep you all posted on my Fire Red Progress. I was looking for a National Pokedex list in text form (no stats, just a list), to get my collection complete.

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading. See you all

No comments:

Post a Comment