Monday, February 16, 2009

It's not finished, Mac BROKE!

So it is 1:03 a.m. and I still have not finished my Speciation and Phylogeny homework. I am a bit disappointed at how difficult the assignments are for this class, although I know it is all calculation. All of my calculators are in my dorm but right now I am in Donna's dorm. What am I doing without a calculator? Well Google has an awesome calculator function that is surprisingly equal to use. Type in the math problem and it will give you the answer. Of course this doesn't help when all of the equations are unclear, but no matter. It will make sense eventually, I hope.
My Macbook decided to stop working today. I need to take it to the computer depot. I am going to ask them to reformat it. This will make it a lot easier than just getting it fixed. I recently got an external hard drive to back up all of my file (music, research, photos). I need to put some of the things online though, in case my hard drive breaks down. It is brand new, however, so the probabilty of this event occuring is minimal. I wonder if anyone ever reads my blog. I think not, but it will be fun to get a few comments once in a while.

I am going to bed. The homework isn't due until later in the day anyway. I have time. Hopefully I will have Donna's computer also.

As for Mugen, I decided to use the Mugen Fighter Jam screenpack since it seems to have many character slots available, and I have more chars than I can count (and growing each day). I don't know what I am going to do. I never grew up. I still *feel* like a kid. I am 22 years old. My life is so weird. I need a mentor in life, one that won't tell me where to go physically, who won't tell me where to work, but who will shape my mind and show me how to look at the world a little bit differently than I currently do. Until I find this mentor, I am going to have to shape my world view myself.
Someone help. The real world is coming, and from experience, I know it is a monstrous and dangerous place

No comments:

Post a Comment