Thursday, April 24, 2008

JWorld 29 2 Girls 1 Cup Reaction


JWorld 29: 2 Girls 1 Cup Reaction
I know the semester is nearing an end, but I thought it would be as good a time as any to work on these videos. They are beginning to take up a lot of space on my macs Hard Drive.
This is the 2 girls 1 cup reaction video, which was recorded in Mason. It features Zari and Crystal.
What is 2 Girls 1 Cup? It is a disgusting vile and completely perverse video which no one under any circumstances should see. Make reactions to it is very popular on youtube, so I thought I would try my hand at it. However I know I do not have the stomache for such a thing. Because of this, I have asked my two good friends Zari and Crystal to do the reaction, and they did.

Music: Streets of Rage 2 - Slow Moon Groove OC Remix
Want to Download it? Go here:
http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR00788/

Jonathan's World Theme Song - JMejia1
Link coming soon (keep watching Jonathan's World)

Contact: jmejia1187@gmail.com
I also have AIM, YAHOO, MSN, and GOOGLE TALK, email me if you need my screenname. I will add and chat with just about anyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment