Monday, April 14, 2008

JWorld 28 Back To Nature


JWorld 28 Back to Nature
In this episode of Jonathan's World I am walking around Disney's Animal Kingdom and enjoying nature. It all starts off with an upside down tree. Apparently it only leafs out for a few weeks out of the whole year! It looks like roots sticking up out of the ground, hence the name. Then we go on to looking at all the wonderful ferns. From the ferns we move onto orchids. From orchids we go into my Recommendation: Cheerios.
Please, if you are offended by any of my comments post a response.
Then in the end we look at the birds. There are many types including flamingos and ducks. The songs for this episode are all on OCRemix. I should recommend that sometime. And also the radio station which is awesome.
Remember We are also on youtube, itunes, and facebook. Email me if you need anything at jmejia1187@gmail.com
Also I added a chat to the blogger page. It is located on the top right

No comments:

Post a Comment