Sunday, January 25, 2009

Juggling, Pokemon

Juggling Club
After a long time without any meeting (over a month), the UVM juggling club started strong with many members appearing enthusiastic about the new year. I am treasurer of the club, and as it is my last year it is my responsibility to help train the new officers. Zari is president of the club so she has a lot of responsibility and stake in this also. We need to set the club up so next year the people running it will have an idea of what to do concerning events and other things.
Here are some pictures from our last meeting:

Juggling Club meets in the UVM racquetball courts on Thursdays at 6 p.m.
If you want to see more pictures of the juggling club click here
You can also email us at: juggle@uvm.edu

Pokemon
I am also playing pokemon on my DS. I have pokemon pearl, and I have many pokemon. I am not going to put them all in this post, but my roomate has Diamond, so he often trades me the pokemon I can not get from my own game :). He also traded me a legendary but it will not obey me. I am able to make copies of my game saves and I am interested in obtaining pokemon from earlier games. If you want to trade send me a message and I will be more than willing to help you out!


No comments:

Post a Comment