Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Young Male Seeks Employment in NYC

Name: Jonathan Mejia
Number: 646 249 1132

I decided to finish working on my resume and to send it out today. I decided the best way to do this was on craigslist. Since I am using Craigslist to find employment opportunities(along with other, less helpful sites), I figured placing my resume on Craigslist wouldn't hurt either.

Click here to view Craigslist post
Click here to view my resume


I am willing to take just about any job, whether it be mentoring young adults, public speaking about college, public speaking about the importance of research, or giving talks in high school classes about my research. I am willing to work as a community organizer, planning events in various communities, or as an organizer for certain clubs and groups in various schools.

I am 22 years old, and I recently graduated college. I am living in Bronx, NY, but I am willing to take employment anywhere in NYC (or in Westchester county, if I can get there using the Metro North). I have many skills in public speaking, conducting research, speaking to people, organizing events, in horticulture, and various other odd skills (solving Rubik's cube, ability to juggle, can think on my feet). I also write well, and in college I was often asked to edit many papers from my peers (even though I was not an English major).

I never thought it would be so difficult obtaining work after college, especially since I have my college degree to "fall back on" if all else fails.

If you want to here a bit about my experiences and what I am willing to do, watch the video:



Email me with any opportunities you may have:
jmejia1187@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment