Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February Update 2


The video explains a lot, but you are probably wondering about the project, and about the orchid things I mentioned, or even about the song in the background. The links are all included here! Also, again, if you have any ideas for how to make this project better, please leave a comment wherever this video is posted!

I have taken my first driving class, and it was great! My instructor was patient and kind when I made mistakes. She also gave me a lot of helpful hints, and we even practiced a broken U-turn. My second class is tomorrow (Thursdays Feb. 9th).

Until then, I will be at this weeks meeting of the Manhattan Orchid Society taking place today (February 8th). I will also be going to the Orchid Show at the NYBG in March and April. There is another Orchid Show in New Jersey this weekend, but I am not sure if I will be able to make it due to my inability to drive at this moment, and my lack of car!

No comments:

Post a Comment