Thursday, March 31, 2011

More March Updates!

It seems as if my project has moved off of blogger and has gravitated towards youtube, but fear not! I have not forgotten you!

For the third update in March, I was able to complete 3 more goals off of the list:
And for the fourth update in March, I was able to make serious headway into two more goals, which were organizing my room, and germinating my seeds. I also show off some of my haul stuff from the week, but I think I will keep most of my haul videos on youtube separate from my update videos from now on.


So in the next post, we will see the final video! I am so excited to see what is going to happen next month!

1 comment:

  1. The snаpper is an impгesѕive tablet
    fеaturing a thіn and lightωeight desіgn alοng ωith а 2 MP camera anԁ can recoгd videoѕ and ρlау ѕongs.
    The blackbеrry Τab gives you a 3. Although it is loaԁеd
    with ϳаw dгоpping features anԁ haѕ eye ρopping lookѕ.


    Мy ωeb pаge :: www.district8kin.ca

    ReplyDelete