Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jonathan's World 24 - Spring Break '08 part I

d
Jonathan's World 24- Spring Break '08 Part I
This can be a preview of whats to come.
Summary: In this video you get to see the Nasa shuttle launch which took place at 2:30 a.m. That's why the video is so dark. Also I am playing DDR in Magical midway. Plus there is some footage of me trying on hats in a store in Disney. Specifically the theme park is called Animal Kingdom. There are some other shots of the theme park including an Afican dance (which I put to HIM music). The footage was a bit too long, so I sped it up a bit. In the end I am walking through the store in Disney looking for some Mickey Mouse ears.

Music: Wings of a Butterfly - HIM
Jonathan's World Theme - Jmejia1

Subscribe to my youtube videos!
youtube.com/jmejia1
Also available on itunes:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld
Links:
myspace.com/jmejia

No comments:

Post a Comment