Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jonathan's World 25 - Spring Break 08 Part II - Winnie The Pooh


Jonathan's World 25
I love Winnie the Pooh as much as the next inner child, but when I saw this I couldn't help but take video footage! This footage was taken in Disney's Animal Kingdom. It includes Winnoe, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. The video itself was taken over Spring Break 08, and features mostly me, but if you look carefully you can see my girlfriend in it too.

Many of you may be having some questions, questions like:
Aren't you a bit old for this stuff?
Yes, I am, but my inner child never grew up.
Do you wear that in public?
Yes, I wear the hat in public, but only when I am juggling.
What theme park was this?
Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando Fl.
Nice pics...?
Thanks????
Why don't you spend more time with Winnie?
Because obesity is a disease, and so is ignorance, and both are the major contributors to most of America's problems.
HAHA, someone took your Eeyore hug from you!!!
Shut up, I said questions only!
Do you plan on returning to the Enchanted Neighborhood?
Yeah, when the next KH comes out hopefully they will continue the story of the enchanted neighborhood.

Music:Jonathan's World Theme - Jmejia1
Christopher Robins Dead - Mas Rapido

Additional links:
jworldpod.blogspot.com
youtube.com/jmejia1
http://www.myspace.com/jmejia1
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld



2 comments:

  1. hahahaha u like all the mean/depressed characters. eeyor and rabbit, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is because they are the most emo

    ReplyDelete