Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jworld 32 Jmejia's Solo Karaoke

In this episode I sing Karaoke in front of people in the campus pub (Brennan's). I sing two songs: Coldplays - Speed Of Sound and Josh Groban - To Where You Are. I was the first person to sing (Coldplay) and one of the last people to finish. There were many ther people who did karaoke that night and some of them will be featured in Jworld 33 (Including my duet with Crystal). I know the audio is bad for the Coldplay song. Also it was Justin who said I had guts after I sang Coldplay.
Also I was going to rip the song from the video and put all the songs I sang up for download, including the Jworld themes (I have 3 or 4 now). This will be available on my blog later for download.
In the beginning of this video there is a juggling scene with Dusin and David. This is only for when my theme is playing. I have way too much footage available that I need to get rid of.
Contact me with any questions or comments:
jmejia1187@gmail.com
Add Me to Itunes or Miro using this podcast link.
Visit my youtube page:
JMejia1's Youtube Page

No comments:

Post a Comment