Wednesday, May 21, 2008

JWorld 33 Karaoke at Brennan's

JWorld 33 Karaoke at Brennan's

This episode of Jonathan's World features Crystal, Julius, and I singing karaoke at Brennan's. There are other people in the video but I do not know their names (If you know them, can you tell me?)

Songs: JWorld Theme - JMejia1
Fallin' - Alicia Keys
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Charlies Angels - Destiny's Child
In Search Of the Sacred Sword -Kenji Ito (Song at the end of the episode)

No I was not drunk. Everyone keeps saying I have to be drunk to sing karaoke in front of other people. Those who say that have obviously never had real fun in their lives. Anyway, you should all go to Youtube and subscribe and watch my videos there. That way I have a good view count.
Youtube Page
Also, you can view this blog on an itunes podcast using the following link:
Podcast

Anyway, the next video will be a DDR Sleepover.
Also the new Jonathan's World Music Album will be available soon for download.

No comments:

Post a Comment