Thursday, May 15, 2008

Keep In Touch and Future Videos

This is Jonathan's World!
Many changes have occurred and within the next two weeks there will be a large increase in the number of videos on this blog, mainly because I am playing catch up with the end of the semester. I would like to say thanks to all my fans (I know there are not many, but thanks anyway). Also I wanted to through some links associated with the show at you. This way you can contact me using a variety of methods.

1. Meebo

I added a meebo chat to the blog (you can see it on the top right. This chat allows me to see what people have been saying about my videos. If you leave me a message there (an anyone can) I will be sure to respond.
So what is meebo? It is an internet site (meebo.com) which allows to you talk through multiple IM clients at the same time. What I like the most about it is that you can even video conference your friends on ANY IM Network using ustream.tv and TokBox.

2. Gmail

That's right folks, I went out of my way to get a gmail account. You can actually IM me when I am online. The link to that is to the right. There will be a green button allowing people to see when I am online.
jmejia1187@gmail.com

3. IM

You can IM me using Google Talk (email above), MSN (snoopyboneinc@hotmail.com), Yahoo (jmejia123@yahoo.com), Myspace (friend me first), or even the ever popular AIM (arriaga37).

4. Youtube

I post videos in accordance to how many views I have accumulated in total on youtube. Head over to my youtube page now. There you can add messages to specific videos, or even send me a message. My youtube page is:
youtube.com/jmejia1

5. Ustream.tv
Sometimes I stream Jonathan's World Live on ustream, however, I never say when the actual live shows are. So check there often to see if I am on or not. I also stream video games on a different channel.

6. Podcasts
Using the podcast link you can subscribe to my videos on itunes Miro, or your preferred podcast client. The link is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld

Another thing I wanted to mention was future Jonathan's World Episodes. They include another Karaoke episode which will have Crystal and Julius in it. Also another friends video is in order, along with a video where I am playing piano with J and Anh-Thu and another video where J, Steve, Anh-Thu and I were hanging out in the Davis Center. Later this summer I will hopefully be posting video game guides (Secret of Mana and Loco Roco), and a few videos about my research and the friends I will be meeting at Harvard Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment