Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All that is well

Today I learned I will not be teaching in the NY public school system in the coming year. I guess things that were meant to be were meant to be. Everyone keeps telling me that the best is yet to come. I think I need time to think.

So what to do now? Well graduating is on the top of my priority list, although th amount of work I need to do to graduate is now beginning to overwhelm me. Only 4 weeks left Jonathan, hang in there.

There are many things that need to get done. I need to have a talk with Donna and my mom about all of my uncertainties. They do not help.

The Student Research Conference is tomorrow. I have my poster all done and ready to go. Hopefully, this will be the last thing that I need to get done other than focusing on school work. I hate all of the distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment