Sunday, April 5, 2009

A New Beginning?

My Pokemon Save Got Erased!

My Pokemon Save file (.Sav) for Fire Red got erased! Because of this I had to start a new game. Starting a game from scratch will take a long time, so I decided to play the game on my PSP, using the latest gPSP mod. This mod has fast forward to play through the game quickly. So far this is what I have done:

Chosen Squirtle, captured Pidgey, SPearow, Mankey, Rattata, 3 Caterpie (2 evolved into Metapod), 3 Weedle (2 evolved into Kakuna), and a Pikachu. I think that is all the pokemon that are available until this point in the game. I have yet to capture my first badge, will work on it tomorrow, along with a massive amount of Homework I need to do (something for Speciation and Phylogeny, prepare study cards for Toxicology, and do the homework for Pollution Ecology).

Not to mention that I need to work on the poster I am presenting at the student research conference here at UVM. I need to work on that one first since it is due at noon (I think). I am hungry, I haven't eaten much since 5-ish.

Well, I am going to bed. This time, I will not miss my chance at catching a Clefairy, I just wish it would not take me so long to catch that darn male Nidoran.

As for the job with NY Teaching fellows. I will keep you updated on what is going down when I hear the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment