Friday, April 3, 2009

Squirtle Evolved into Wartotle!

So my squirtle evolved into wartotle today. I know highly uneventful.
I have reached Cerulean City, and other pokemon in my collection currently include, Cateprie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedril, Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Nidoran Male, Nidoran Female, Jugglypuff, Zubat, Paras, and Mankey. I do not know which of these evolve or not.
Overall I have caught just about every pokemon I was supposed to until this point, except for the elusive Clefairy. I missed my chance in Mt. Moon to catch her (again, playing Fire Red), however I think when I get fly, I will be revisiting the Mt. Moon area. The question is, who am I going to use my new Shiny moonstone on?
Hm????

One more thing, probably trivial, and non important, but I noticed Mankey's Karate Chop is quite effective against the rampant rattata's. I am thinking about leveling him up significantly, since it seems my wartotle is getting all the attention (is at the highest level in my group)

No comments:

Post a Comment