Saturday, January 26, 2008

Jonathan's World 13


Jonathan's World 13
Description: This has been a long time coming. Ever since Christmas I have been looking for the opportunity to use my "Orlando Florida Decor" footage. I thought it would make good transitions in this video. This video starts off with a "back to VT" feel. I didn't feel comfortable recording in front of people because they kept interrupting me. I felt like I didn't make my point clear in my last video (sorry to everyone who saw it and was confused). This is my attempt to clarify myself. Also I was more calm while making this one and I wasn't as upset. As for the security thing, my solution (to come up with a plan to make ALL schools safer), might or might not work. But when a problem such as safety is such a widespread concern, then a widespread solution must be found. In the end I come back to the Holiday decor. What you see was the decor outside my aunt Evelyn's house for the 2007 Holiday season. You also get to see Rachel, My mother, and my cousin Eddie at the end. For this Jonathan's World I recommend reading and education.

Music: This Jonathan's World features music in the following order:
Dido - Here With Me
Serj Tankian - Unthinking Majority
Dido - Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment