Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jonathans World The Great Juggling Adventure


Jonathans World and the Great Juggling Adventure
This video is not an official Jonathans World video but it is a side series called the Great Juggling Adventure. I made it to chronicle the events of the Juggling Club. This video is also on youtube placed under the username jmejia1. I finished editing it on 1.31.2008. Although there is newer footage of thee juggling club from a more recent juggling club meeting, this video is as recent as you can get. It also states the location and the times of th juggling club meetings. In this video, David, Zari, Andy, Skyler, Milan, and me Jonathan.

This video was recorded on a digital camera and on a psp chotto cam. It was editted on imovie.
Please subscribe to my podcast on itunes or Miro:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld
Also visit my youtube page for some older videos you wont get here:
youtube.com/Jmejia1
As always, if you have any questions comments or concerns please email me at
jmejia1@uvm.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment