Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jonathan's World 8


I went around the house looking for creatures to record. I had extensive footage on a hemiptera which i could not identify. I know that I identified the bug incorrectly as a bettle, but the wings were only half covered. That means when I mentioned Coleoptera in the video that was an inaccurate identification of the bug. I also managed to record many lizards. All of this footage was taken in Orlando Florida on the same day. The day is mentioned on the video. For more of my videos you can go to youtube.com/jmejia1

Before anyone complains, I know Florida is a peninsula and not an island, and I also know that the creatures in the video are not dangerous or elusive. Also excuse my language when the bug flies. I was a bit surprised by it flying and I was trying to recover from the shock of it's abilities. No animals were harmed during the production of this film. You may contact me on any of this footage by emailing me at jmejia1@uvm.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment