Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jonathan's World 14


Jonathan's World 14 - Friends
Description - This is a mix of all the clips I had which contained my friends here at UVM. Sarah, Melissa, Carly, Jonathan and David are in this film. I though since they were my friends it would be cool to have the friends theme playing in the background. And while we are on the subject of music, I know it is obvious, but I changed the theme song to Jonathan's World again. I know it sounds a lot like Elmo's World, but I think it goes better than the first two themes I had. All footage, including the photos were taken on the psp chotto cam, and were either edited on GO!EDIT for the PSP or iMovie for the mac. The clips include a day when I was hanging out in Harris Millis Dining Hall, hanging out in Sarahs room (Ciao Bella), Hanging out with Melissa (Horny underwear), and DDR day (when David sticking out his tongue). The purpose of this video is to pay tribute to my friends.
Recommendations: hang out with friends!
Songs: I'll Be There For You - Rembrants
Cheers Theme

If you have any questions comments or concerns email me at jmejia1@uvm.edu
Also you can subscribe to this blog using a video RSS reader such as MIRO, or itunes. Just subscribe to this feeds:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment