Sunday, February 10, 2008

Jonathan's World 17


Jonathan's World 17 - New Theme
I have created a new theme to Jonathan's World yet again. In this video I differentiate between Jonathan the actor and Joe the editor. Joe is the person who tried to show the best of Jonathan. Jonathan in reality is really embarrassing. If you really saw everything Jonathan did, you would probably die of embarrassment for him. Any way, I also talk about my recent youtube problems, however I have solved them using Miro for mac, and online flv converters.
Also I talk about lip singing. I will post as my next video, never let go by Josh Groban. It was a very early video from before Jonathan's World began and it is already available on youtube, but my subscribers should see it. I also plan on incorporating more lip singing into my jworld videos.
Subscribe to my blog at
jworldpod.blogspot.com
and visit my youtube page at
youtube.com/jmejia1
and watch my podcast by subscribing to:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld


No comments:

Post a Comment