Saturday, February 16, 2008

Jonathan's World 19 - Lip Singing


Jonathan's World 19
In this video I lip sing to some of my favorite songs. They include:
1. Kanye West and Daft Punk - Stronger
2. Blink 182 - I miss you
3. Josh Groban - My Confession
4. Nature Boy (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
I made this movie when I was really broke. Apparently my mail was redirected through the system and it either was redirected to someone else, or it is lost. In my mail i was supposed to receive some money, which I didn't, which makes me upset. I made this video to get my mind of of the Drama.
I had a lot of fun making this video. As always it was editted on iMovie. Also you should all check out my blog:
jworldpod.blogspot.com
and my podcast (on itunes or Miro):
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld
Or check out my youtube page:
youtube.com/jmejia1

No comments:

Post a Comment