Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jonathan's World Great Juggling Adventure II


Jonathan's World Great Juggling Adventures II

This is the second installment of the miniseries: The Great Juggling Adventure. It is an offshoot of my main series Jonathan's World.

In this video I go into depth about how the juggling club juggles. I talk about forces, heat, drugs, and diseases associated with the issue.

I have advice for first time jugglers and a bloopers section.

The song played in this video was from OC remix, and I believe it is a remix of FF VI. This was first placed on Facebook in the UVM juggling Clubs Group page. But now it makes it's way onto youtube, my blog, and itunes. Please subscribe to my videos on youtube, itunes, or your preferred podcast software.
My podcast feeds is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld
My youtube page is: youtube.com/jmejia1

This video was edited on iMovie and features the UVM Juggling Club

If you have any questions comments or concerns, email me at jmejia1@uvm.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment