Friday, February 29, 2008

Jonathans World Great Juggling Adventures III


Jonathan's World Great Juggling Adventure III

If you like to juggle, SUBSCRIBE!!!
This is another of the juggling Clubs videos, but this one is massively different, mainly because it is Funny as Hell. I slam into a garbage can. We have a POV and a spectators shot of the action. Everyone can see how embarrased I was. There was also a scene where we found an old picture of the juggling club and decided to critique it. Crystal does a good job at describing the picture. And Dustin does a good job and picking fights with Crystal. Rich also returns some much needed balls to the club and I embarrase myself once again by breaking a pin. This just was not my month. Anyway, this video is fairly recent. There is also a portion where we do a Final Fantasy X (10) reference, and a portion where David does the back breaking Neo move from the Matrix. He also catches rings while doing it, which I thought was awesome.This was also a picture in Picture. One shot was taken by me the other by Crystal. I give her Credit to her videos. Dustin also recorded the first shot of Crystal Throwing a ball at him...

This video was editted on iMovie.
Contact UVM juggling Club:
juggle@UVM.edu
Contact JMEjia:
jmejia1@uvm.edu
Blog:
jworldpod.blogspot.com
Youtube:
youtube.com/jmejia1

No comments:

Post a Comment