Friday, February 29, 2008

Jonathan's World 21 - How to Operate a Keyblade


Jonathan's W
orld 21
If you like this video, subscribe!!!
Description:
How to operate a keyblade. I got the idea of making this video from nigahiga's "How to be a (Blank)" series. This video basically is fully of clips I took with me holding my pumkpinhead and Kingdom keyblades. For those of you who are not familiar with what a keyblade is, it is a sword in the shape of a key. It is used by many characters in the Kingdom Hearts series to battle Heartless and Nobodies. Sora, Roxas and Riku are just a few of the characters in this series that uses this type of weapon.

This movie was editted using iMovie.

Music:
All the music in this video can be found on the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack (or downloaded illegally online).

If you have any questions comments or concerns, email me at jmejia1@uvm.edu
my blog is jworldpod.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment