Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jonathan;s World 18 -Rubiks Revenge


Jonathan's World 18
Rubiks Revenge
I was recently given the opportunity to obtain a 4x4x4 rubiks cube. While I am still unable to solve it without a list of algorithms, I have discovered that now that I havee a 4x4x4 cube my 3x3x3 cube is useless. This is because the Rubiks Revenge is 3 cubes in one. It is a 2x2x2 cube a 3x3x3 cube and a 4x4x4 cube. In this video I show how this revenge cube is a 3x3x3 and a 2x2x2 cube. I fast forward the parts when i am solving it because it is boring, but I show how I do the top side of the cube.
This features a shorter version of my new theme shown in JWorld 17.
Like my other videos this was editted on iMovie.

Subscribe to my youtube page:
youtube.com/jmejia1
See my blog:
jworldpod.blogspot.com
And subscribe to my podcast on itunes:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/JonathansWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment